Welcome to the Quality Counts. For those health conscious consumers and medical professionals that are looking to purchase nutritional supplements, vitamins, herbs, learning about medications, losing weight, health food, low carbs, high protein nutrition, and exercise, you have come to the right place. Quality Counts serves both the medical practitioner and consumer interested in nutritional therapy and alternative medicine.
Home > Anti-aging Research > Peppermint
News & Research:
peppermint helps to relieve irritable bowel syndrome - Science Daily,
4/19/11 - "peppermint acts through a specific anti-pain channel called TRPM8 to
reduce pain sensing fibres, particularly those activated by mustard and chilli.
This is potentially the first step in determining a new type of mainstream
clinical treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)"
Peppermint Oil May Relieve Digestive Symptoms, Headaches - Medscape,
- Peppermint Oil Reduces Intestinal Spasms during Diagnostic Procedure - New Hope Natural Media, 7/3/03
- Peppermint Oil Suppresses GI Spasms During Upper Endoscopy - Medscape, 5/2/03
Peppermint Oil for Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Clinical Psychiatry News, 4/03
Peppermint oil complex - More than support for IBS - Dr. Murray, 3/5/03
- Peppermint Oil for Irritable Bowel Syndrome - New Hope Natural Media, 2/6/03
- Peppermint Oil Relieves Nerve Pain - New Hope Natural Media, 6/20/02
- Peppermint: Scent of a Winner? - WebMD, 7/20/01
- Peppermint Oil Less Effective In Reducing Irritable Bowel Colonoscopy Spasms - Doctor's Guide, 2/21/01
- Peppermint Oil Soothes Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Kids - WebMD, 2/13/01
- Herbal Gas Relief - Nutrition Science News, 5/00
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: A Gut Reaction - Nutrition Science News, 3/00